AA Euro Executive Recruitment provides professional recruitment services to the Construction Industry in Ireland and across Europe. The company has placed senior level staff with many of Ireland’s largest building contractors since its inception in 2015.
AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading main contractor to recruit BIM Coordinators for multiple projects across Dublin & Kildare. The BIM Coordinator job roles are permanent positions that offer a very competitive salary with large scope to grow your career within the company.
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements.
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables.
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops.Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols.
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc.Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required.
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential – Revit, NavisWorks, Autodesk and AutoCAD at a minimum.
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform and Solibri is advantageous.
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol.
- 1-year minimum relevant industry experience is required for this position.
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures – honours preferable.
Contact Eanna O’Brien for more information at email@example.com or telephone 021 206 6078