ACB Group are looking for a dynamic & hard working individual interested in a successful, futuristic career. ACB Group are a design and construct group of companies specialising in External Envelope Solutions and Internal Cladding across Ireland, the UK & EU.
ACB design and construct systems including but not limited to, rainscreen facades, insulated panel roofing and cladding, metal (zinc, copper, etc) roofing and cladding, built up roofing systems, green roofs, internal cleanroom and fire rated linings.
Reporting to the Digital Construction Manager, the successful candidate will be based out of our head office in Co. Cavan, with occasional site visits & will assist in the delivery of large-scale projects, from inception through to completion.
ACB Group are currently en-route to becoming the first Tier 2 Contractor in their sector to be BIM Level 2 Certified.
Building Envelope Designer – BIM / Revit
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Role / Requirements:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Architecture / Design / Engineering or come
from a technical background.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a Revit (or other 3D) CAD environment.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team.
- Be capable of multi-tasking, co-ordination and delivering projects on time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous external envelope design experience an advantage but not required.
This position would suit an Architectural or Structural Technician / Technologist.