JCP Consulting Ltd has been providing a range of consultancy services covering the complete property and construction life cycles and across a large number of sectors for over 40 years. The company is now seeking to fill a position for an MEP Revit Technician.
Job Title: MEP Revit Technician
Company Name: JCP Consulting Ltd.
Job Location: Belfast
Status: Full Time
JCP are looking to recruit a Revit Technician within their Building Services Dept.
The role will involve:
– setting up and producing MEP models in a PAS1192 environment
– assisting engineers in design development and co-ordination of projects
– quality assessment & compliance checking of Revit deliverables
– review/assessment/input to project BEPs, EIR and TIDPs
– development & administration of office BIM standards and protocols
– keeping up-to-date with latest BIM standards and best practice
Ongoing learning and development training will be provided as necessary to enable the right candidate, with the right attitude, to grow into and develop with role.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
– 1+ years experience in Revit MEP
– Understanding of PAS1192 desirable
– AutoCad experience desirable
– Aptitude and desire to learn
– Salary dependent on experience
– Permanent Health Scheme
– Life Assurance
JCP Consulting are an Equal Opportunities Employer.