Winthrop Engineering is seeking a Graduate/Junior Building Information Modelling (BIM) Engineer.
Winthrop Engineering and Contracting Limited is one of Ireland’s leading engineering companies, employing over 700 people in 2016. Its core business encompasses delivery of projects providing Mechanical, Electrical, & Fire Protection, and specialises in Total Turnkey Data Centre Mission Critical Solutions.
This new role, reporting to the Project Manager will work initially on a project for a multinational client in the South East.
The BIM Engineer will;
- Work in BIM and CAD files using Revit MEP 2015 and AutoCAD 2015
- Consult with the client, supervisors and other technical specialists as required to ensure models are ‘right first time’.
- Assist the Lead Engineer in producing information required to complete the project while maintaining the project design schedule
- Conduct ‘clash detection’ on BIM models.
- Conduct site surveying works.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will have;
- A degree in Building Services, Architectural Technology or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A knowledge of MEP (Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing) an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal /presentation skills.
- A proactive organised approach.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you feel that you have good experience and something special to offer please forward your CV to email@example.com and we will be delighted to review your details.