Ardmac is an award winning international specialist construction contractor with almost 40 years’ experience in setting the standard in delivering high quality projects for global brands.
Working with both local and international businesses, Ardmac provides superior work environments for a range of notable clients from a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Data Centres, Micro-Electronic, Biotech, Medical Device, Automotive and Aerospace. Operating across Europe from our offices in Dublin, Manchester, Craigavon, London and Brussels, with business partnerships in the USA and Asia, we employ over 280 staff, providing the in-house global capability to deliver projects to the highest standards.
Job description: BIM Implementation Manager – Full Time
Job Purpose:To manage and promote BIM Implementation and Integration across the Business.
Manage the training of BIM software and processes and assist teams with the BIM project set up.
Key Accountabilities:Responsible for the management, and implementation of BIM across the business including full document control, liaising with the different departments, and directing the team in BIM Operations.
Management of BIM Implementation strategies and technologies. Develop and implement new company procedures in regards to a BIM work flow.
- Develop a BIM Implementation Plan.
- Train and educate colleagues about best practice in relation to use of BIM Modelling software.
- Focus on the benefits that BIM can offer, promoting and supporting others in its adoption and use.
- Develop clear BIM Implementation strategies.
- Develop and maintain existing BIM standards and ensure compliance of these company standards.
- Lead BIM planning sessions.
- Ensure continuing education for advances in BIM technology.
- Coordinate the different software updates with IT.
- Regularly review BIM Management procedures.
- Manage and monitor business processes incorporating BIM.
- Support and evaluate software relating to BIM.
- Work with the marketing department to identify trends and business opportunities relating to BIM.