BioPharma Engineering is a leading Irish Design Company specialising in the execution of projects up to €50M in value in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Sector.
The company is currently seeking a CAD technician with proficiency in AutoCAD .
• 3D knowledge, an engineering background and previous experience using AutoCAD is essential.
Under direction of Project Engineers, as well as utilising independent judgment, perform day to day project duties producing 2D and 3D deliverables for Pharmaceutical and Life Science engineering projects. Primary responsibility will involve the generation of P&ID’s, schematics, 2D and 3D layouts and models. Working in a dynamic environment you will be able to challenge your abilities and CAD skills.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Experience and proficient in 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
• Relevant experience, ideally in pharmaceutical projects.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated with an ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• Enjoy new challenges and learning new skills.
• Ambition to grow and develop skills within a thriving organisation where client service and individual excellence is paramount.
• Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail and accuracy.
• Third level certificate or diploma in a relevant Engineering or computing discipline.
If you meet these requirements, please forward your curriculum vitae with a cover letter for consideration to: email@example.com