BAM is recruiting for the role of a BIM Coordinator for its office in Galway. The position of BIM Coordinator is relatively new to the industry and is an exciting opportunity for an existing construction professional.
BAM Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Royal BAM Group of the Netherlands, which had a turnover in excess of €7.3 Billion for 2014 and employs in excess of 23,000 people worldwide.
In Ireland, BAM Building ranks among the top two building contractors operating nationally and has carried out projects of the largest scale for the most prestigious of clients. Due to continuing success, the company now requires a BIM Coordinator to join its team in the West of Ireland. BIM Ireland
Key activities for this person will include:
– Be part of the dynamic VDC department within BAM
– Manage the development of BIM Models for:
– Bid Department Tenders
– Live Projects
– Assist and support Implementation of BAM’s BIM Strategy
– Communicate with management on BIM project deliverables
– Assist in setting BIM goals and monitoring same
– Be enthusiastic about learning new skills especially software related
– Be comfortable with using 3D models
Key attributes but not necessary:
– Detailed knowledge of 3D object modelling
– Detailed knowledge of Revit
– Detailed knowledge of Navisworks Manage
– A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction related activities
– Enthusiastic, motivated individual
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
– Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
– Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM
– Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, BAM will provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
Interested applicants should click on the Apply button below. Closing Date is 18th December 2015.