One of Ireland’s leading and most respected main contractors operating across the construction and civil engineering sectors for many decades is looking to hire a BIM Manager / Bid Coordinator.
Due to an increase in demand and winning new contracts, they are now looking to recruit a talented and ambitious BIM Manager or BID Coordinator to join their team based in Dublin.
They are seeking a BIM professional capable of taking on the following responsibilities:
- Overall BIM delivery
- BIM creation using Autodesk Revit and BIM
- Creation of co-ordinated BIM models for projects
- Co-ordination of different disciplines and supply chain contractors
- Production of Clash detection reports inside Autodesk Navisworks
- Production of high quality reports using BIM renders, photoshop and InDesign
- Develop and manage the BIM process for delivering BIM on both live and tender projects
- Develop Project Outputs, data drops Tolerance Strategy, Verification of As-Built Model
- Establish maintenance standards
The ideal will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role – either with a main contractor or consultancy / practice.
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad, Autodesk and Autodesk Navisworks
- Excellent IT skills within Microsoft Word and Excel; Microsoft Project and Microsoft Asta
- Excellent presentation skills, ideally using Adobe InDesign and Premiere pro
- Stable employment history
- Relevant industry qualifications.
A highly competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate, negotiable on current level of experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most respected names in the Irish construction industry with genuine opportunities for further career progression.
If interested, please apply today for more details!
- Contact: Tom Dillon
- Reference: CareerStructure/KI.BIM.Dub
- Job ID: 63987130
BIMIreland.ie keeps you posted as BIM jobs arise.