FenestraPro is a software company developing software for architects to aid in the design of environmentally efficient non-domestic building facades is growing its team and is currently seeking a talented Dev Ops / QA Automation Engineer in Dublin.
FenestraPro is part of the Autodesk Developer Network, developing applications for building designers. Therefore experience programming in AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) and BIM (Building Information Modelling) environments would be an advantage.
This individual will become a key part of a growing, high performing team. The ideal candidate will be a prolific worker, who is friendly, approachable, and takes intense pride in the quality of their work. S/he will have had experience working in teams using an agile methodology, and will be required in the continuous development of a range of applications, as part of an expanding team.
- Candidates should have a high level of proficiency in Linux shell, and knowledge of at least one CI platform (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, CruiseControl), Tomcat (or Jetty, Glassfish, Wildfly, any Java AS);
- Knowledge of at least one DevOps DSL (Ansible, Chef, Salt or any other), SoapUI, Junit or TestNG, Maven/Gradle, JMeter or similar, basic cloud usage (Azure, AWS, OpenShift or similar).
- Other knowledge considered advantageous would be Java and/or .NET development experience, XML, Python/Ruby/Groovy, virtualization experience (KVM, VMWare, Virtualbox), Docker, GIT, UML (infrastructure/network diagrams), MS IIS
- Good practices in agile development, with a clear understanding of creating a scalable product.
- Previous experience as part of a development team, min 3 years.
- Clear understanding of how to implement processes for R&D, development, QA and validation, and debugging.
- To create comprehensive testing framework, and automate releases and deployments of FenestraPro’s applications;
- To monitor and regulate appropriate systems to ensure optimum performance.
- To work collaboratively using an agile software development methodology to provide quality support to deliver regular builds of high-quality software.
Please forward a CV and brief cover letter with any references to firstname.lastname@example.org
BIMIreland.ie keeps you posted as BIM jobs arise.