SSA Ireland are recruiting a Building Information Modelling (BIM) Manager position on behalf of a leading international main contractor specialising in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
Based in the Dublin head office, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role within the organisation and be exposed to complete project lifecycles across multi-million euro projects.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management / Civil Engineering / Architecture
- Proficient knowledge of Autocad 3D, Autodesk Revit and Navisworks
- Excellent IT skills within Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Asta
- Excellent presentation skills, ideally using Adobe InDesign and Premiere Pro.
- Overall ‘hands-on’ BIM delivery
- BIM creation using Autodesk Revit and BIM
- Creation of coordinated BIM models
- Coordination of different disciplines and supply chain contractors
- Production of clash detection reports inside Autodesk Navisworks
- Production of high quality reports using BIM renders, Photoshop and InDesign
- Development and management of the BIM process for delivering BIM on both live and tender projects
- Development of project outputs, data drops, tolerance strategies, and verification of as-built models
- Establishment of maintenance standards.
As a leading building and civil engineering contractor our client prides itself on its reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation, and hands-on collaborative approach. If you share these values and feel you meet the criteria for this position we would like to hear from you.
For further information with regard to the above please contact Dan Bourke at email@example.com or +353 (0)86 130 4890.
BIMIreland.ie keeps you posted as BIM jobs arise.